Pages



Get To Know Me

Wednesday 9 November 2016

I've published a few posts now, so hopefully you'll have started to understand who I am and what I'm about (Though there's more to me than Autumn and Gilmore Girls I Promise).

Apparently it takes four years to get to know someone inside out, but here are five facts about me to help you get a head start in getting to know me now.

I have a degree in Fashion Writing and Culture. 
Before University I used to spend my evenings after school watching The Hills...long story short, I wanted to be Lauren Conrad so bad. I was good at writing, and had a HUGE desire to work within the fashion industry - so applied for this course and got in! I loved every part of my degree and know it will come in useful for my future career goals.

I live with my boyfriend of six and a half years. 
I met Scott in my first week of University, when we got together a year after being friends I had no idea that we'd still be together nearly seven years later. He's my best friend.

I speak fluent Welsh. 
I was born in North West Wales and I lived there with my family until I was 18. I now live in Watford, Hertfordshire but I snap up the chance to recharge my batteries at home with my family at any chance I get. There's something about the mountains, fresh air and small tight knit community that you just can't beat.

My favourite cocktail is an Amaretto Sour.
What can I say? I love cherry bake-wells.

I love watching documentaries on serial killers.
I find it so easy to get hooked on documentaries on serial killers, murderers etc. I don't know the exact reason why, I think I like learning about how they think and their motives behind their crimes. Anyone with me on this?

There we have it, five (random) facts about me. I'd love to find out if I'm not the most murderer obsessed person on the planet...so feel free to leave your thoughts below. 😏

No comments :

Post a Comment