Pages



A Gilmore girl at Heart

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Though this is only my second post, I'm really enjoying blogging so far. I'm loving the feeling of being able to share my thoughts with you guys, and am already finding that I'm whacking my phone out at every possible occasion to 'take photos for my blog'.

I can't help but feel that steering my enthusiasm is the fact that it's now (finally) Autumn. The leaves are falling in all shades of orange imaginable; scarves and hats are becoming a must; the True Entertainment Christmas channel is available on BT; and I'm a regular again at the Starbucks next door to the office at work. 

For a few weeks (since September began to be precise) I've been re-watching some old episodes of Gilmore girls. I love how in Gilmore girls it almost always seems to be autumn. Most of the episodes I've watched have come hand in hand with crisp leaves, scarves, pumpkins, plenty of coffee and crocheted blankets - and I can't get enough of it. If there's one thing you must know about me early on, its that I'm a Gilmore girl at heart.

Don't you just love how Gilmore Girls always seems to look like it has an orange overlay on it? 
Why? 

1. I love my family to pieces. They are my main priority. 

2. I'm driven and career orientated. 

3. I wear my heart on my sleeve...and don't regret it. Those who love deeply never die old. 

4. I'm a brunette. Surely that counts for something?

5. I love movie nights, and of course takeouts are most welcome. 

If you haven't seen Gilmore Girls before, they actually have the whole collection on Netflix right now - and the sooner you can start watching the better, as the revival will be here soon! It might take you a short while to get used to the fast paced dialogue but as soon as you do get into it you won't want to stop watching. 


Anyway, now you know. I like love Autumn, and am looking forward to posting to my blog throughout the next couple of months. 


No comments :

Post a Comment